Autool BT760 6-32V Car Battery System Tester | 3.2-Inch HD Color Screen | Built-in Data Printer (10005712)
The Autool BT760 Battery Tester is equipped with advanced conductance testing technology that can measure the cold starting current and the health condition of batteries, quickly detecting common failures for proper battery maintenance and care.
- Quick Data Printing – Print a diagnostic receipt in seconds and share it with your customers with the one-click built-in data printer.
- Smart and User-Friendly Design – The battery tester features a large color screen and simple design, allowing users to easily view and share data. It also supports 12 different languages, including English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, and Korean. Languages can be customized to the user’s needs.
- Pro Tester – With the Autool BT760, you can inspect the overall health of your battery and perform a complete system charge test, which includes battery tests, cranking tests, charging tests and maximum load tests.
- Wide Test Range – The Autool BT760 can test 6-32V batteries and is compatible with cars, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, mowers and golf carts. It has an extensive range rated from 100 to 3000 CCA and covers most of the battery standards in the world, including CCA, IEC, EN, DIN, SAE, and JIS.
Four Main Functions
Connect the device to the 12V battery by clamping the red clips on the positive pole and the black clips on the negative pole.
Function 1: Battery Test – For 12V/24V batteries. Select the appropriate rating standard. Then, set the rated value test. After a few seconds, your results will appear on the screen.
Function 2: Cranking Test – Select the cranking test function and you will receive a prompt to start the engine. Start the engine and wait for 15 seconds.
Function 3: Charging Test – Select the charging test function and follow the prompts to start the engine and increase the speed to 2500 RPM for 5 seconds.
Function 4: Max Load Test – Select the max load test function and turn on all the car’s electrical appliances like the air conditioner and headlights. Then, start the car engine and wait 15 seconds. After completing a full system test, select print and print the results.
|Car Battery Tester
|Current Measure Range
|Flooded, AGM, GEL, EFB
|Yellow and Black
|HD Color Screen
- 1x Color Screen Car Battery Tester main unit
- 2x Full copper core kelvin clip
- 1x User manual
- 1x Printing paper
- 1x Toolbag