Autel MaxiDas DS900 Advanced Diagnostic Scanner (Coding & Component Testing) with 2 Years FREE Software Updates (50000661)
Autel supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification, it has a comprehensive section that includes all functions (reading/clearing/saving/printing diagnostic info/active tests/special functions).
The Auto Scan function performs comprehensive scanning for all vehicle’s ECUs systems. The Control Units function allows to locate a required control system for testing through ECU Information/Trouble Codes/Freeze Frame/Live Data/Active Test.
Establishing data communication protocols between ECM and DS900, the Diagnostic Menu would give you OBD2 function(DTC&FFD,I/M Readiness, Live Data, O2 Sensor Monitor, On-Board Monitor, Component Test, Vehicle Info, Vehicle Status) and the most commonly performed service functions(Oil Reset/TPMS Programming/EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS Calibration/DPF Regeneration).
[Autel MaxiFix on-line Troubleshooter Database Application]: Not only provide virtual DTCs database of vehicles but also connect with other MaxiDAS users, more car repair and diagnostic tips with proven filed fixes, find solutions for various vehicles diagnostic problems quickly. By creating “My MaxiFix” registration on Autel Cloud, you could find Tips or share your own Tip to help other community members solve vehicle issues.
[Autel Shop Manager & Data Manager Application]: The Shop Manager includes Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager, which helps to manage customer and vehicle repair history information, great assistance for daily workshop business and customer service. The Data Manager Application is used to store, print and review the saved user-defined files. Other advanced application includes Software Update, Tech Support, Academy, Remote Desk, Quick Link, Function Viewer
2-Year Free Updates (Promotion)
Globally Autel only provides 1 year of free updates in other countries…
- The core function of a diagnostic machine is to test specific makes & models to help reveal problems
- When you buy a diagnostic machine, one of the most important things to know is the coverage and functionality required
This will have a direct effect on the update cost (as this is directly related to the ongoing development of new coverage and improved functions)
- That is why it is important to rather buy from a specialist diagnostic brand that will guarantee this (Autel has over 500 engineers globally continuously working on software).
- It is also important to remember that updates are not just improvements for new models, but also updates based on improvements from data logs (the method customers give feedback when they have issues).
For example: After 2 years, you could still use the machine for an additional 1 or 2 year period and then consider updating (or never update again – depends on your need for the latest models and functions)
There will be no penalty or catchup fees like other diagnostic brands
- As an example -> Even after 5 years with no updates, you get caught up to all the latest software when you pay for your update.
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light/oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working conditions)
- Offline Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
- Please note: this does not include all coding functions for BMW, VW, Hyundai, Nissan, or Toyota (You will need to get the Autel MaxiSys MS906Pro for these coding functions)
The DS900 provides the following functions for most modern vehicles:
- Oil Reset Service
- EPB Service (Electronic Parking Brake)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- SAS Service (Steering Angle Sensor)
- DPF Service (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- TPMS Service (Tire Pressure Monitor System)
- IMMO Service (Immobilizer)
- Brake Bleed
- WIN DR ROOF
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufacturers in the South African market.
For detailed info, please click here
- Select the tool, such as DS900, and click the search button.